Scroll down for selected seat details
Join us for some local holiday shopping at the San Diego Made Holiday Market Saturday, November 18 at the McMillin Event Center inside Liberty Station!
This exciting event sponsored by San Diego Made will feature ONLY local vendors and will include:
- Handmade goods by over 70 local makers
- Local eats by Mad Munch, Paraná Empanadas Argentinas, Marcel Belgium Waffles and more
- Coffee and Tea Bars by Imperial Grounds Coffee and Paru Tea Bar
- Cotton candy, cookie stations and more sweets!
- Holiday‐inspired craft cocktails and beer bars sponsored by Groundswell Brewing Company with proceeds benefitting non-profit Will Grant Vision.
- Family-friendly attractions, like face painting, balloons, and a free kids coloring station.
- Free photo booth and professional photography by Bronwyn Huddleson Photography.
- Music by DJ Leeds
The first 100 people to arrive will receive a free swag bag with local goods and bars by KIND Snacks!
There is a $5 entry donation to San Diego Made's Brick and Mortar Fundraiser.
If you purchase a presale ticket online it includes entry into our raffle for one of many awesome locally-made prizes.
Children under 10 are free.
Screen printed, resuable tote bags will be sold at the event.
Not only will the San Diego Made Holiday be an amazing experience, it will be a great opportunity to shop local this holiday season and support your local economy.